Contradiction in Terms
You say to-may-toe; I say toh-mah-tah. Deal with it.
Sunday, December 05, 2004

Today is Bathtub Party Day.

If I had a bathtub, this would be nice.

playing catch-up
With a little time on my hands at last, I've been able to fulfill some of my little side obligations, like Eric's blog redesign. Well, I say redesign, but Eric is a designer and a very talented artist, so really the look is mostly his. It was more of a coding exercise for me, and a bit of a new challenge, since he wanted a few bells and whistles no one had asked me for before. So I had to do a little Javascript tweaking to set up his Fool of the Week section, in which he plans to feature artists, writers, and whatnot that he happens to admire. He also has a nifty little daily horoscope, which isn't supposed to be specifically about love, but oddly seems to focus on that more than anything. I may have to change this if it continues.

Anyway, you can check The Fool out here. (And no, I am not dissing him; that's really the name of his blog!)
Nikki bit in at 3:37 PM :: ::
                give                
Double-click a word on this page to learn what it means.
                surf                 email

blogs

groups

Philippine Sites
LinksPhilippines

new

caveats


creative commons

Contrary to what the disclaimer says, you can ask me to design or revamp your blog, but there is a small associated fee.

This site is prettiest if you set your monitor resolution to 1024 by 768... but I won't hold it against you if you don't. Honest.

cred






illustration by El

Nikki Alfar is really not as sexy as El's illustration would have you believe... but she doesn't mind if you think of her that way.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines

class act/guttersnipe. tomboy/girly-girl. serious writer/comics hack. wife & mom/tart & tease. obssessive-compulsive/laid-back. sweetheart/bitch. all that.

shelf life

books, beauty, buzz

weather nixie

numbers

Who Links Here

etc.