Contradiction in Terms
You say to-may-toe; I say toh-mah-tah. Deal with it.
Thursday, March 18, 2004

Today is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE KID DAY, which is why we showered Sage with presents. No, wait; we do that all the time...


married brown email
As if it wasn't bad enough that my email is flooded every day with missives from various jerks trying to foist viruses off on me, yesterday I actually received one of these scam spams from myself!! No kidding; one of my e-groups actually got a hoax email from my exact email address. Aaarrgh! Not only is it annoying that some schmoe out there is using my identity for his works of evil, it's infuriating that they think I'm stupid enough to actually fall for email supposedly sent by myself! Boy, if I ever get my hands on this Nikki... See, the problem is, it's hard to plot revenge against yourself.


Anyway, just so y'all know, I would never send messages with a subject line as banal as 'here', okay? Nor as rude as 'your writing sucks'. So don't be fooled, and don't blame me.


in the news today
A German clerk from Dortmund won almost $11M in a lottery, then took nearly three months to claim it because he wasn't sure he wanted the money. The man, who wishes to remain anonymous, says he "needed some time to think things through".


Gotta say, it wouldn't have taken me three minutes!


TRIVIA QUIZ
Swallows. Capistrano. If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, I will be deeply ashamed of all of you.


answer to Tuesday's question
The average penis size for an Asian male aged seventeen or above (The penis is supposed to stop growing at age 16, though there are always late developers.) is 4 to 5.5 inches in length and 1.25 inches in diameter. Caucasian males are actually just a half-inch to an inch and a half longer, at 5.5 to 6 inches in length and 1.25 inches in diameter; while black men average around 6.25 to 8 inches in length and 2 inches in diameter. The penis is most accurately measured when erect, from the base of the shaft where it meets the pubic area to the tip of the glans for length, and around the mid-shaft for circumference.


Interestingly, only Jamie and Ron got this one right out of the male trivia buffs, while Amie, Katrina, Pauline, and Gabby all knew the long and the short of the matter! Goes to show there's no sustitute for close examination of the evidence... The Smartypants go to Vin and Dino, even though they apparently don't know too much about what's in 'em!
Nikki bit in at 11:42 PM :: ::
                give                
Double-click a word on this page to learn what it means.
                surf                 email

blogs

groups

Philippine Sites
LinksPhilippines

new

caveats


creative commons

Contrary to what the disclaimer says, you can ask me to design or revamp your blog, but there is a small associated fee.

This site is prettiest if you set your monitor resolution to 1024 by 768... but I won't hold it against you if you don't. Honest.

cred






illustration by El

Nikki Alfar is really not as sexy as El's illustration would have you believe... but she doesn't mind if you think of her that way.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines

class act/guttersnipe. tomboy/girly-girl. serious writer/comics hack. wife & mom/tart & tease. obssessive-compulsive/laid-back. sweetheart/bitch. all that.

shelf life

books, beauty, buzz

weather nixie

numbers

Who Links Here

etc.